300 Coolamon Scenic Drive Coorabell NSW 2479
Emeritus Registered Surveyor
Instrument Levelling Up
For more than forty years, Robert Prikulis worked as a NSW Registered Land Surveyor. Robert retired in 2015 due to health reasons.
Inquiries for all land survey related work are welcome, for the following far north coast localities and beyond :
- Possum Creek
- Byron Bay
- Wilsons Creek
- Lennox Head
- Brunswick Heads
- Ocean Shores
- Crabbes Creek
- Coopers Shoot
- Main Arm
- Tweed Heads
- Not clear about your property land boundaries or easements?
Be sure, make an inquiry - phone Robert on (02) 6684 7799.
- Obligation free, flat fee quotation, for land surveying services.
- Experience and integrity, personal professional service and
proficiency, leading to successful client outcomes.
- Offering highly technical and quality land surveying services using modern
technologies in compliance with NSW State laws and regulations.
- Land status investigation - title, plans of survey, instruments and land zoning.
- Pre-property purchase evaluation - fencing confirmation, legal access, easements, building structure encroachments, & unconstructed public roads.
- Cadastral surveying for property boundaries. Urban and rural, land boundary definition and reinstatement in accordance with NSW statutory requirements.
- Identification survey - relating building improvements to property boundaries.
Rural Field Survey
- Land boundary remarking, pegout surveys for suburban and rural lots.
- Partial identification survey and/or land boundary marking on request.
- Spot heights survey for contours. Levelling survey and transfer of Australian height datum, AHD, in relation to established Council AHD flood heights.
- Survey plan preparation detailing contours, land features, and building improvements correctly related to land boundaries and easements.
- Building set out survey correctly related to land boundaries and easements.
- Land development concept investigation and application submission to Council.
- Co-ordination and preparation of statement of environmental effects.
- Urban and rural subdivision planning, lot layout design and survey.
- Preparation of plans of subdivision to the requirements of NSW State Government.
- Subdivision for land boundary adjustment.
- Survey and statutory plan preparation for public road closure.
- Survey and statutory plan preparation for easement creation.
- Community title land subdivision.
- Strata scheme development survey and statutory plan preparation -
Strata Title NSW, strata plans, strata lots and common property.
- GPS applications in rural mapping.
- Engineering survey for civil construction.
You are most welcome to contact me for clarification, discussion or assistance.
North outlook from Coorabell, Byron Shire, far North Coast, NSW.